- QuickScroll 2 now introduces scrollbars, which is the default.
- Besides PDF files, scroll views that explicitly allowed for paging can also be targeted.
- The old scroller is still accessible, but you can now move it around (and occupies much less space).
- (To jump to a page, tap the 123 icon at the lower right corner in scroll bar mode, or tap the ← arrow button in scroller dialog mode.)
- These configuration can be set in Settings.
- As you can see, there are 2 more gestures you can choose. The two-finger tap should allow you activate QuickScroll in a table view easier.
- I've eliminated the close button. The scrollers will disappear in 2 seconds of inactivity.
- QuickScroll's scrollers are now actually a subview of the scrolling view, while in the 1st version it is an alert box. This change allows QuickScroll to be used in very high-level windows like those in SBSettings and GriP.
- I don't know how to localize PreferenceLoader entries yet. So no localizations in this version, sorry.
*: 24 KiB → 104 KiB on disk.