Changes from "g" are:
- You can now long-press control keys (left, right, etc) to repeat actions.
- ANSI and X11 apps for control keys are now correctly detected.
- The config file is moved to ~/Library/Keyboard/iKeyEx::config.plist. This allows the config to be preserved even after firmware upgrade. (Permission problems will also be fixed during installation.)
- PSBundle for layouts and IMEs. Normal users can find them in Settings → iKeyEx → Customize.
- In the delete cache page, the total file size of the cache entry will be reported.
- Candidate calculation in .cin IMEs now actually runs in background.
- Associated phrases (aka Completion) can be disabled.
- iKeyEx-KBMan now registers input modes correctly without causing crashes. Also it now purges layout cache correctly.
The "h" version of iKeyEx is considered a release candidate. I'll try to get it to BigBoss's beta repo if no major bug is found.
Many of the changes in "g" and "h" are to prepare for the 5 Row QWERTY layout. Of course, the major change for 5 Row QWERTY is it works on 3.0, but even compared with 0.1-9b, there are a few points to need to notice:
- You'll find that the Tab, Esc, Page Up keys etc become words instead of symbols. This is because, with the system fonts all the previous symbols cannot be rendered. For consistency I just change them all into words.
- The "Autocorrection" part of the old pref bundle is now handled by Mix & Match.
- Sometimes your customization won't take effect. Try to Delete cache if that happens.
There are no modifications other than these.