Note: Mac OS X 10.6 is required in this version.
- Universal binary is supported. You can choose different architectures with the -u switch. (Not -arch or --arch because I didn't use getopt_long.)
- Completely recognizes the new __LINKEDIT format. XXUnknownSuperclass shall no longer appears for 3.1 binaries.
- __attribute__((visibility("hidden"))) will be included as well when the class is not exported (e.g. UIKeyboardLayoutStar).
- Options to hide categories and protocols.
- Sort class alphabetically, but keep class methods and -init methods on top (suggested by ashikase)
- Option to choose between +(void)foo; and + (void)foo;. (suggested by ashikase)
- Fixes a minor bug where timeOut:(int)out was written instead of timeOut:(int)anOut.