This is because I have posted many material which were to be put here to the "iPhone Development Wiki" created by Dustin Howett. (And also because of "schoolworks and tests" :p) This blog will remain for release notes only.
Back to the main topic, there are 3 major releases today: iKeyEx 0.2~rc1:
- Different layouts in portrait and landscape orientation is supported again (r509, thanks DB42 for noticing)
- CrashReporter support (r548)
- Hooks only UIKit (r548).
- Config file is now placed in ~/Library/Preferences/hk.kennytm.iKeyEx3.plist (r559).
- Keyboard settings won't be lost due to Safe mode anymore.
- .cin IME: Stop radical composition on failure by default.
- .cin IME: Corrected sorting.
- Other minor stuff.
- The shift key will be disabled in the 倉頡QWERTY鍵盤. If you want to enter English letters in this keyboard layout, long press on a key (e.g. 水 -> [水][E]).
- Made UIProgressHUD truly model to avoid crash due to accidental file deletion during symbolication.
- Smarter suspect identification.
- Symbolication in command line with the "-s" flag.
- Complains if you did not install syslogd :)