- dyldinfo: This script lets IDA Pro understands the DYLD_INFO[_ONLY] command introduced in firmware 3.1. Running this recovers some missing symbols.
- fixobjc2: For binaries built with Objective-C ABI 2, this script can find and label all Objective-C functions and ivar offsets.
The result will look like this:
Because IDA doesn't allow "-" and spaces in names, the Objective-C function names are renamed like this:
- -[Foo bar:baz:] → Foo.bar:baz:
- +[Foo bar:baz:] → @Foo.bar:baz:
- -[Foo(Cat) bar:baz:] → Foo(Cat).bar:baz:
(Note: Try not to run fixobjc2 before dyldinfo, some information cannot be found.)